Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website.
Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Stage Dive®.
Access to and use of this website and the products and services available through this website are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices – the “Terms of Service”. By visiting, using and purchasing in our website, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Our store is hosted on WooCommerce by WordPress. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Portugal.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
You will not:
• Commit or encourage a criminal offense.
• Transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene.
• Hack into any aspect of the Service.
• Corrupt data.
• Cause annoyance to other users
• Infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights
• Send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”
• Attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website
Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Stage Dive® will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
This website and its content is copyright of Stage Dive®.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
• You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
• You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Promotional codes for discounts have to be entered at the checkout and cannot be added to an order once it has been placed. Only one discount code can be used per order.
Please note that any offers or discounts will be taken into account when processing a refund for returned items. Should the revised order value fall below the necessary criteria the offer/discount will become null and void.